This weekend was really great. I went out with two turkish friends on friday evening. One of her, Yasmin, has a brother that owns a restaurant. It was really good and we had a lot of fun. She brought a friend of her, a girl that has a crush on me. It was a bit akward because I'm not attracted to her, she's well pretty but, well, she's a girl. I didn't know what to do to make her understand that I wasn't interested without miffing her... We went to his flat, and she prepared to go to a party, she met another guy, a neighbour, just in front of his door, that was also going to this party, and he started to flirt with her, it was just perfect! :) I don't know what happend with them then, I went home with Yasmin. She lives just a few houses from where I live. We had a walk on the lakefront and we talked a lot untill 2am.
Saturday I was invited by a moroccan friend. He prepared a water pipe with flavoured tobacco, I love to smoke the water pipe. It's really good and it's convivial when you are with friends. We were four, a guy from Serbia, my friend from Morocco, a brazilian girl, and I. Both guys are really nice and fit. We had some beers, smoked, and the girl started to tease us. She said she wanted us to wear her clothes, and that it excited her to see men with girl clothes. One of the guy did it, and then she said "why don't you make a strip-tease for me" and I thought "yeah, good idea" not for her but for myself :P So finally, after some bargaining in order to obtain something in return, we started to drop our clothes. It ended with us three in underwear, and it was well hot. It didn't went further though, but it was nice anyway! I had some things to dream about this night :P
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I wish I was at a party that ended with people being in their underwear...
Then just bring some beers the next time you go to a party, and you'll see, funny things happen sometimes ;)
Post a Comment