He's also well fit, he does a lot of basketball, although he's short, and has a really hot body. He lives every moment as if it was the last, and always talk to the people very directly. If he sees a hot girl, he talk to her and after asking what is her name just ask "how do you like it" or "do you want to sleep with me tonight" or anything else this kind. It doesn't work everytime but he never comes home alone. He has such a beautiful face and eyes, almost no one can say no!
Last summer, we were at my best friend's birthday, in the mountains, and we stayed outside during the whole night. We were about twelve people. Around 4 am, most of the people went to sleep, and I stayed alone with Dan. We were lying in deckchairs on the terrace, watching the stars (it's really awesome when you're in the mountains! you see so many more than when you're in the city) and talking about lots of different things, our future lifes, the infinity of the space, etc (he had so strange theories!). It was a silence for a moment, and suddendly, he asked "have you ever had sex with a guy?" I was a bit surprised, I had had some with a friend of mine when I was 13, but nothing really special, but I didn't want to tell him so I answered "no". He said "don't you want to try it? you should, it might be great you know". And I just said "no, really I'm not interested". I just didn't want to tell him anything at this moment, because I didn't know if I could trust him, and I didn't know either why he was asking.
I told that to my best friend the day after, and she said "well, you know, knowing Dan, he was maybe trying to convince you to try something with him, he already told me he was interested in new experiences". A few weeks later, I was eating with a some friends, one of them is gay and told us "you never know who slept with a friend of mine!!?" and he told us it was Dan. When I received his email today I thought that it would have been much better to say yes in the mountains! Well, he comes back in three month, I already told him to come over in september, I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a second experience :P
5 comments:
Short? Remember, it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it. :P
But really, yeah, he was totally hitting on you man. It's ok though, clearly you weren't ready at that time. Maybe now you will be. :)
Let's say to be precise that he's vertically short, but not horizontally (when he is standing, at least) ;)
We made a study trip to Prague the last year of the high school. We had 2 minutes free porn every night on the tv in the hotel room. Dan me and the third guy in the room were used to have a wank every evening before bed (absolutely necessary to sleep well) and I can assure you there is nothing to complain about :P
I think it is not necessary to say that I never saw what was happening on the tv screen ;)
Lol, interesting story. Don't worry about missing that one time with Dan. Life isn't just about sex.
Also, there I nothing wrong with short guys. I find short guys cute but then again I am pretty short myself.
I have nothing against short guys, it is just that it's not really common to see short guys playing basketball ;)
Sex isn't everything, but it can't hurt :P
Oh, you ARE dirty. :) Heh heh...no, I'd have been doing the same thing. Why watch cheap porn when you got the real thing right there?
No, short doesn't matter (though it is a little unusual for bball). Everyone looks short to me, so, Dan would be equal with all the other guys in my book. And if he's hot? Oh, heck yeah, I'd go for that. :D
Post a Comment