I started the lessons last week, and discovered my new professors, courses, and mates. As I'm staying at the same university, I already know most of them, but I made a few new acquaintances. Alessandro still sits next to me as last year, and it's great to be with him at the lessons.
It's very interesting, because we are mixed with some people who are doing a master degree in penal prosecution, wich mixes law courses and forensic sciences, and we have very interesting discussions. I thought about doing this master myself, as I'm very interested in penal issues, but gave up the idea when Maria told me about some awful experiences she had had on crime scenes... The idea of being present during autopsies of heavily injured or rotten bodies discouraged me. But although I don't plan to be a prosecutor, I still keep the idea of being a penal lawyer.
I have no more news from Lucas, but after a few days, I don't care that much anymore. I was really down during two days, but then, I realised that I was sad to have lost an opportunity, and not really what I had. I mean, I was thinking about how it could be great to be with each other, but without knowing anything of him. It felt good to be with him, but as it would with any other cute guy. After all, I have no real experience of a relationship. And there has been so many "void" years before I accepted my homosexuality, that as soon as I have someone kissing me I think that I'm in love. I've been in love, but I've never lived it with someone who loves me in return, and maybe that's why I feel so urged to be in a relationship. But it doesn't happen like that. I slept with two guys, and it was wonderful to discover all these new feelings, but I don't know if we would have had anything to share, other than sex. I'd like to meet someone with whom I can share something. To start with the sex doesn't really seem to be the best solution... After that I felt bond, I felt as if something was necessarily going to come out of this, but it didn't. Well, I think that I have learnt that there is a difference between sex and love. I discovered the first with an immense satisfaction, and some bitter desappointements, and I hope now to find the second with a bit of luck.
I had a call from Stan on skype, and I was so happy to speak with him! He told be about his trip in Rio di Janeiro, and about his new stard in the UK. I'm maybe going to pay him a visit this winter. I had planned to do so in spring, but he said he didn't want to wait that long, and neither do I :) We talked about some very personnal stuff, and I'm so happy to have someone like him to talk with.
This autumn and winter will be busy. I decided to subscribe to a national oratorical competion for the law students with Alessandro, and it will need a lot of work. The first selection is in early November, and, if we are among the best, the final would be held in front of a federal court in februrary. It is a really big challenge, and I hope that we will be good enough to pass the first selection. In between, I'll go to visit Istanbul just after the new year, and before my exams. If I find a free slot, I'll pay a visit to Stan.
On another topic, I had my last three wisdom teeth removed yesterday. This time I went to a real surgeon in a private clinic. I saw the difference with the other one! It went quick and easy, with explanation and medication. But the price is... hum... astonishing... :/ Well, it's an investment, I learnt last time that when it's about health, you better have to put the price! It's good that I have some money here or there.
See you!
Charlie
3 comments:
It sounds like classes are off to a good start. :)
I wish you the best of luck in finding love (however I must reserve some for myself as well). It sounds like the last wisdom teeth removal went alright, so that's good. :)
I guess you're learning some lessons which most people only learn from life.
Good luck in the competition.
*refrains from the obvious joke about "penal" law.*
I think you are in a good position to find love, I think you have the right attitude. I've pretty much given up on love, I figure it's not real thing. So I basically just take sex whenever I can get it. But I think you are in a better place than that, and I applaud you for it. :]
Post a Comment