Thursday, 26 March 2009

How to get rid of a beached whale?

Not that I am really confronted to the question, but I randomly found the answer on youtube:


I like the kind of guys that have very simple answers to complex questions. Some of them are simply geniuses, others are only simple... I like the guy saying "the only thing is we're not sure just exactly how much explosive it'll take to desintegrate this thing so the scavengers, seagulls, crabs and whatnot can clean it up" :D

God bless the blown-up whale!

2 comments:

Aek said...

Omg, blowing up a whale is a TERRIBLE idea. Better to just roll it back into the ocean. :P

Apparently, whale chunks flew everywhere and fell (and crushed) some nearby cars.

charlie said...

yep, terrible brilliant idea :D I'm glad I wasn't on that beach! I hope the "whatnot" had a great meal :D