Saturday, 14 March 2009

Cold

I can't get over this cold I have since last weekend. It seemed to get better and now I'm back in bed :/ maybe it's something like hay fever, as springs starts to show out. I have enough of the snow and the winter, it's cool to see longer and sunny days arriving! You can already see it's coming, the girl's coat are lighter, the guys are heading towards the fitness room...

I'm looking forward to be on thursday, Stan is coming at my place, finally. I'm a bit sad because he gave his application for an exchange in Canada or Scotland. He wants to study abroad for a year. It's really great for him, and I'm sure he will have a great time, because he is the kind of guy that is easy going and get on with everyone, but I won't be able to see him for all this time. He is also a bit anxious about his girlfriend, they have been together for a bit more than a year, and they don't know how it will be to be separated for such a long time... Long distance relationship is a big challenge.

The crazy girl is coming over tonight. We'll be only us two, this will maybe let me the opportunity to have a talk and explain some things to her. I'm not quite sure what to tell her for the moment, but I hope that I will find what suits the best. At least there are no beers around, so no way for her to get me drunk this time! I called her to ask if she wanted to eat here, and I woke her up... it's 5.30 pm! I wonder in what state she will be.

3 comments:

Aek said...

Oh feel better soon!!

I hope things get settled between you and crazy girl. Sucks that Stan's going to be abroad for a year, but I'm sure everyone'll manage. It's not actually that bad . . . (I've a good friend studying abroad in China for a year right now.)

naturgesetz said...

Hope you get over the cold very soon (if not already).

How did it go with the crazy girl? I was a little bit surprised that you invited her. I'd have been afraid that it would have created false expectations on her part. But if you made it clear that you would never be in love with her, I suppose it was okay.

charlie said...

She came here and we watched a dvd, I made sure not to lead her on and stayed on my side of the couch, and it was ok. She left rather early because we were both tired. I didn't tell her as I wanted to, but I didn't have the occasion to do so.

And yep, it's getting much better :)