Sunday, 26 October 2008

Crazy unexpected hot news :P

OMG… what a weekend ! I didn’t expected that at all. It will be a rather long post, and rather interesting :P I don’t even remember wich day we are… So, on Friday evening, I met the swimmer at a really cool bar. It’s on top of the biggest and only real sky-scrapper that we have in Switzerland. It’s 105m high, and from the bar, you can see all the surroundings, and during the night, I must say that it’s really one of the most beautiful things I have seen. He was late, but finally he arrived, we drank some things. He was really nice and interesting. He had a train to take at 10pm, so it was rather short, he wanted to stay with me this night instead of taking his train, but I was not that enthusiastic, with my floormates around it was not really a good idea I guess. I brought him to the station, and we were really at the last moment, the train chief was already whistleling for the departure, he jumped inside with his belongings, and looked at me and said "come to Amsterdam with me, I invite you, hurry up !" I thought about it for like 3 seconds, and thought "come on you fool, do something crazy for one time, jump !" and it was too late, the door closed, we pressed on every buttons, me from the outside, him from the inside, but the train started. I have his number though, I texted him to say that I wanted him to call me when he comes back. I came back home, a bit disappointed, but after all he will be back and we can meet another time. I was planning to do a longer post about it yesterday, because it was THE event of the weekend, but it was yesterday :P something really unexpected happend to me on the evening, and it puts this little story on the far background.

 I had planned to go to Zürich again, to see a scandinavian friend that I had met at the university last year. I was part of a kind of tutorship for the exchange students coming from other coutries, and I showed him around and took care of some problems with him, like the administrative papers etc… that’s not the point anyway. He texted me a few days ago proposing to meet at his around 4pm. We agreed, and yesterday I took the train, I missed one train though because I’m stupid and checked the arrival time table instead of the departures. He was also late anyway, and we finally met up at 6pm at the railway station. We went at his, ate some pizza, drank some beers, and later vodka… He’s the typical scandinavian type, like blond, blue eyes, a hot body without a pound of fat… wow… I was looking at him, and was thinking "god, it’s a shame he’s straight, he’s so handsome !" well, we discussed for a long time, and when I looked at my watch, I saw that the last train to Basel had already gone. He proposed to take the extra matress in the cellar, and that I slept at his.

We went to get that matress, and then we prepared my "bed". He put the tv on, it was CNN. We were both standing against the wall, and he was really near. He put his foot on mine, and I thought that it was a bit strange, looked at him, and I so much wanted to kiss him, I moved my feet, in order to see if it was deliberate, and he didn’t withdraw his, and I thought that it was well gay, normally, straight guys just don’t touch each other, don’t really have physical contact. I looked at him, he was closer than ever, and he put his arm around my waist. So it was no doubt anymore. I started to kiss him, and then put my hand under his clothes, and he was like skaking of desire. We made out against the wall for a moment, and then moved to his bed. I took his t-shirt off, mine also, and we made out even more furiously.

After a moment, I wondered who was going to take the initative to go south, and as I was on top and he didn’t seem to want to take the operations in hands, I unbuttoned his jeans. He was shaking like a dead leaf, I took off his jeans, his trunks, and started to rub him. I also took my jeans off, and we were just making out, moaning, rubbing each others dick. He went on top of me, and started to push with his dick on my hole. I had never done anything more than jerking each others dick with a man before, and it was a bit fast, but I thought "whatever, we’ll see how it is" I asked him to put a condom, and he came back from the bathroom. He was standing in front of the door, in the light, and I could see his perfect body, wow, really, he is so toned. He came back, started where he had stopped, and entered my hole. I was quite relax and it was ok, he pushed a bit fast though, and, well, I had known better moments, but it was ok. He retired after a while, because we hadn’t any lube, so it wasn’t going so well. I took off the condom, and started to blow him of, he was moaning and caressing my hair, and I was doing my best for a first time, and I guess I did allright, he came so much, he had cum everywhere.

We chilled out for a moment, and we started to make out again. I asked him for another condom, put it on my dick, and tried to push on his hole. He said "mmm… you know, I never did that before" and I answered with a grin "yeah, neither did I, do you want to try though ?" and we tried, but he was completely tense, and it was just impossible, so I guided his head to my cock, and he began to suck me, and jerk me off. He was sucking very well, but when he was jerking me, he was like really fast, and really hard, and it was not really enjoyable. I couldn’t cum because I was in need to piss, and headed to the toilets, but then coulnt piss because I needed to cum… shit ! well, I came back, we chilled out, and we started to sleep for a moment. When I was calmer, I could go and piss, and then we started it all over again. He hadn’t a very regular rythm, and each time I was on the edge, he changed something and I couldn't come, so I took the things in hands, and gave the rythm. After a few minutes, I came as I never did before, wow, it was indescriptible… Well, we were on his bed for 16 hours, and I think we each gave like 5 blowjobs or so, sleeping in between, and making out. Pfff… I’m exhausted !

 It was so nice to lie in each others arms, and he was really so tender, it was really the best night (and day) ever. He didn’t want me to leave, and was around me like an octopus around his prey, I said "hey man, you know that one time you will have to let me go" he started to laugh and we made out for one hour more. I left around 5pm. I almost forgot how to walk after that, I was like completely lost in my dreams in the street, and almost get run over by a car. I looked at the sky, and I saw three old timer aircraft flying in a perfect formation, my favourite ones, it was the icing on the cake for this day !

 I’m gonna have a long good night of sleep !

7 comments:

XicodeCadoro said...

hurray for you ! .... for next time, take some time to look up some info about penetration... it takes a little time and patience. No one is ever ready like those guys in porn...because they rarely show the preliminaries...and then, eventually you can take turns in giving each other the greatest pleasure you will ever know...but meanwhile, enjoy the great high there is when one feels desired, loved. Beautiful, sweet, honest post, thank you
Kisses from Xico

Aek said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a crazy, unexpected, and indeed hot time! Good for you. :D

charlie said...

Thanks for the advice Xico, I know that we both need some time, it was just "dans le feu de l'action". It had to be a first time anyways, so now it's done ;)

Doug said...

Wow sounds like an amazing weekend! Wish stuff like that happened to me!

Newcomer to your blog but looking forward to reading more! :)

charlie said...

well doug, remember, if somebody asks you to go to Amsterdam, say NO! ;)

D. said...

HOT HOT HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about exercise. Haha, two newbies going at it...so sweet! :) It's ok, seems from your other posts you got things down. Yeah, def use lube.