Saturday, 31 May 2008

After the party

A few days after this party, I met my best friend (the girl I told you before, her name is Maria). We meet at least once a week. We went to see a movie. I was going to see my sister after that and we went to the bus station. When we were walking, I told her what happened during the party, without telling her what I felt about it, just told her the facts. She laughed and said "I see you have so much more success with the guys than with the girls, you should turn gay!" I blushed a little and she continued "you know, I had a friend who was so much like you! he was fascinated by flying, wanted to be a flight attendant or a pilot, and is now a student. You are so similar! If you want to tell me that you're gay one time, just say me when I'm seated so I can have a good laugh. That would explain why you did not want me to hang out with S."

I have to tell you that she had met S. at my birthday party a few month ago. She had told me she was very interested, and I was really jealous when she told me that, I don't really know if it was of him, or her, or both, but anyway this idea drove me mad. I told her I didn't want them to be toghether because they were both my best friends. She said she was ok with that and she understood. But I few days later, when I was at the fitness with S., he told me she had called him to propose to go to see a movie. I perfectly knew what she was planning, and I was really mad at her. So I told her S. told me that, and she apologized, and said she just wanted to shag him just one time, not to go out with him... Well, I couldn't blame her for that, but I said her it would really hurt me, and she told she really had understood and she stopped trying to see him.

We are so close together that I think she can read in my mind withouht knowing it. She was so right with the thing she said when we were walking, it made me laugh when I thought about it later. I will tell her one of these days, and ask her to introduce me to his gay friend :P

2 comments:

Zee said...

Interesting story. She probably thinks you like men now. She seems like a tease though.

charlie said...

Yes she is, she's really beautiful, she knows it and use it... she likes to have fun, but she's really serious when she's in a relationship.

I think she has some doubts. Anyway, she seems to be rather ok with it, wich is quite a good thing.