I don't need to cook that much, because everyone is worrying about me and think that I don't eat enough because I work a lot, but it couldn't be farther from the truth :) The turkish friends supports me and I get a ton of awesome food, and my mother supply some delicious vegetables from the market. Since I came back from Sweden, I had to go shopping only once!
Alessandro is coming here this weekend to explain me some things about the tax law (how exciting! lol) so I went to have my hair cut. I don't want to look like a survivor when he comes :P It will be cool to meet again.
The crazy girl came back, and I think that she's getting used to the idea, although she talks about sex all the time and ask me to go skinny-dipping... I guess that she just miss her boyfriend... I met her mother, and she said that I "had" to some to Istanbul during the winter. I will if I can spare enough money, because in the first place I want to fly to San-Francisco next summer with my sister, and it costs a lot.
I found another inanimate guy on the street today, and it turned out that he was only too drunk and fell asleep in the street. He was well distressed and I stayed to talk with him for half an hour. I felt sorry for him, he really had a shitty life, and now he's drinking all the time. I hope that it just cheered him up a little bit to talk to someone for a few minutes.
That was a random post...
4 comments:
I know what you mean about procrastination. I'm doing it right now...
Woah, exams. Best of luck with them!! Good thing you don't have to cook or anything, that food just appears in front of you. LOL!
San Francisco is really cool, I think you'll enjoy it when you visit. :)
I understand about studying. I think lots of us are that way, not only with studying, but with other things we need to do.
My advice is to have as little to do with crazy girl as possible. It seems to me that she is still sexually attracted to you and will not give up. Every contact you have with her feeds her irrational hope of having sex with you and ultimately of marrying you. She is not processing things rationally. IMO it would be a major mistake to go to Istanbul. It looks as if she still thinks she has a chance with you, and if you go to Istanbul, that will be irrefutable proof to her, no matter what you say, no matter what you do or don't do while you're there. She will be convinced that all she has to do is keep pursuing you and eventually you will be hers. Don't go to Istanbul unless you want her throwing herself at you for the rest of your life.
I never thoughts about that... I might have to think about it. Well, I have half a year to think about it, because if I go it will be in winter.
Post a Comment