Last Friday, I invited some friends to eat at home. I invited Yasmin, Alessandro, and a guy who's name is Raphaël. The three were in the same classroom at high school during three years. I like them a lot. Raphaël and I had spoken a few times, because he's a very good friend of Alessandro and comes to talk with us during the break. He's always laughing and making jokes, he's a very cheerful guy.
I cooked during the whole day, made a big salad, turkish stuffed-eggplants with rice, an orange salad perfumed with liquor and orange-blossom water, and a swedish ginger cake to be eaten along with the coffee. This was all going with good wines that I received at christmas and for my birthday.
We had a lot of fun together, it was a perfect evening. The only thing that was not so cool was that Alessandro's girlfriend was really playing the bitch and asking him to come back because it was "late" and that she wanted to see him (they see each other EVERYDAY and she calls him like every five minutes to ask what he's doing and if there are some girls around). She's horrible to him, far too possessive, and he never says anything and just obey her, and it drives me mad for him! Finally he went because she was stressing him too much. (the worst is that when he left and called her, she said that it was too late and didn't want to see him! but she waited untill he was on the road to say that. She's a real bitch...)
Yasmin stayed with Raphaël until around three in the morning. She went around that time, and asked Raphaël to bring her home (she lives just the house beside mine). Raphaël was like "shit, I have to go by bike up the city to my place" (he lives up-hill, and it very steep in this city, it's probably like San Francisco). Yasmin said "you should stay here, I'm sure that Charlie would let you sleep on the sofa", and I was "sure, you can sleep here, no problem for me!"
So he brought her, and came back here. I poured some wine in our glasses, and we continued to speak and laugh during the whole night. I had been a long time since I had laughed so much, it was crazy! My neighbours must certainly hate me :) Suddenly, we realised that the sun was rising! We were still speaking and laughing, but he came a bit nearer in the sofa, and put his arm on mine. I took it as a rather clear signal, and after a while, went a bit nearer, and finally put my arm around his shoulder. After another hour or so, rubbing each other shoulders in the most obvious way, I bent over him and finally kissed him :) We were so tired and we had waited that for so long that it was really special. We went on speaking and laughing, and kissing on the sofa untill three in the afternoon. It was so cool! It was really like we had always known each other and had been friends for ages.
Well, long story short, since last friday, we have been seeing each other for the whole week, everyday. We did not go to the lessons, and just took a week off and stayed with each other. We are still laughing and talking and kissing, and it seems that we are just perfect for each other. It makes me happy to a point that you cannot imagine :) He's so sweet (and so hot)! We have a day "off" tonight, for physical reasons :P sorry for the details, but my dick hurts so much because of the continuous sucking/fucking/jerking... I can't feel it anymore :P I hope that it will be repaired for tommorow!!! I know, you certainly don't want to hear anything about the hot details, that's why I don't talk about it ;)
Well, I think that we are just the two happiest men on earth right now :) I hope that you won't be jealous, and I wish to all of you to find a guy like that! I'm gonna sleep and have a long night, because I'm exausted...
See you guys!
4 comments:
I AM jealous, :P, but I certainly wouldn't deny you the happiness out of spite! As long as I can't find someone decent to be with, at least my friends can. *hugs*
WOW! :) It sounds like you found your soul-mate :P Bit kidding, but if you are really perfect for each other, I'm wishing you all the luck of this world... I'm so happy for you... and I was smiling the whole post, while I was reading this... :D
Thanks guys! ;)
Wow, certainly sounds like you were busy with him. ;-) Contrary to popular belief, we would indeed like to hear the details. XD
You know, I thought my cooking was pretty good. But then you list your menu and it puts me to shame. Care to share some of your recipes?
Post a Comment